Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Lindsay and Mac are having a Boy!

The Niemeyer's are thrilled that Baby Boy Horton will be arriving in October! We cannot wait to meet James McGee Horton, IV.
Evie will love having a new little friend! I have been waiting for this day for a long time. It's almost as exciting as the day that I found out Evie was going to be a girl! Lindsay is one of my closest friends and was at the hospital waiting and waiting for Evie to make her appearance into the world. I cannot wait to see Lindsay experience the joys of being a mommy!
Carl and I both look forward to sharing the adventure of parenthood with Lindsay and Mac. We will keep you in our thoughts and prayers during the coming months. October will be here before you know it! Baby Boy Horton is already loved!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!