Sunday, July 12, 2009

Evie loves the newspaper!

Evie slept all night! She woke up at 5 and went back to sleep until 8:30 when I actually woke her up! Evie loves the paper so I gave her a little to tear while I read the good sections. She thinks that is so much fun. She took a short morning nap and was so excited when she woke up because I told her that Nana and Ipop were coming. We had a showing so we walked to Arnie's for lunch along with Uncle Ben. Evie was so good at lunch. She does so well eating outdoors.
I kept her up for too long and she did not want to take a nap. She fell asleep eating but as soon as I put her in the crib - her little eyes sprung right open! So we drove her to Target and she fell asleep on the way. She amazed us because she stayed asleep in her carrier when we brought her in for almost an hour . . . sleeping! Truly amazing! However, she did not want to go so sleep and went to bed later tonight than usual. I think she may be slightly confused about the time! HA!
Carl and I ate dinner after she went to bed and then I went to Barnes and Noble. I needed a little break. It was nice to get out for a little while. Sometimes I forget that life still happens after 7:30 at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!