Sunday, March 25, 2012

Weekend Wrap-up!

We had a pretty calm weekend. Nothing too exciting at all. I went out to run errands and Carl stayed with the kiddos. Christian came over to build a bulletin board for my office. I LOVE it! Can't wait to get more organized.

Henry and Evie both slept late this morning so we went to the late service at church. I definitely prefer the early service. Henry was exhausted and slept on the way home. We had a picnic pizza lunch since it was another gorgeous day!

I did some cleaning and organizing this afternoon. Carl took both kids to the park. Blissful! It was so nice being home all by myself. Not sure if Carl will take them both again because Evie was not happy to come home.

Ready for another week? Ready or not, here it comes. Hope you have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!