Friday, August 14, 2015

Fun at the Williamson County Fair










We made our annual trek to the Williamson County Fair last weekend! We missed last year due to our beach vacation. 

It was a beautiful day and really fun to see the kids experience the fair.

Evie loves all the BIG rides! She had a ball riding everything to her hearts content.

Henry surprised us with his love for the fast, fun rides too.

I rode a ride with Evie and thought I might need a visit to the Emergency Department afterwards. Carl rode a Pirate Ship with Evie and thought he was going to lose his equilibrium. 

We all enjoyed the little farming area - it is so well-done. Carl treated the kids to snow cones and popcorn. I had lemonade - perfect way to quench thirst at the fair. 

It was fun running into friends and reminiscing. I cannot believe this was our fifth fair outing. 

We ended the night with cotton candy and went out for Mexican in lieu of fair food for dinner.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the compliment on the party prep, Jennifer! I wouldn't do it if I didn't enjoy it so much ;).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!