Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Evie is 5.5






Dear Evie,

     You are 5.5! I just cannot believe how big you are getting. You are filled with joy and laughter. Life is more fun with you around! You are definitely my little sidekick keeping me company and going with me on girls trips. It has been a wonderful 5.5 years having you home with me. 

You like to sleep late - most days you wake up around 8 or 8:30. That is going to change soon but it has been nice. You still drink your chocolate milk and watch a tv show when you wake up. Three Raffi's keep you company on the couch and in your bed. You love animals, still have a BIG heart for the homeless and do not miss anything. You are quite observant and have an incredible memory. You swim like a fish, maneuver the monkey bars just like a monkey and are the world's best mommy to your cadre of babies. 

You are about to start kindergarten in just a few weeks. It is bittersweet for me. I am so excited for you to begin your school career but feeling apprehensive about how much I am going to miss you. It will be a long wait for me until 4:15! Henry is going to have a difficult time too. He starts asking if we can pick you up before you have been gone two hours. It's going to be a BIG adjustment for us all! You are ready though and will take kindergarten by storm. We picked out your first day of school dress and it is smocked! I love it and you do too but I know this will be the last first day of school that you wear a smocked dress. 

Evie you are the perfect daughter for our family! We love you so much and love watching you grow up. You are the best of me and Daddy. We love seeing the world through your eyes. 

Things you Love: Chocolate, ice-cream, playing with friends, your dolls, trying new things, playing school and drawing. 

I was feeling a little short on words so I interviewed you.

What do you want to be when you grow up? A rockstar and a "spyer." Daddy says I am a good spy but we have to find the perfect outfit.

What is your favorite color? Pink - you know that silky!

What is your favorite fruit? Strawberries and blueberries

What is your favorite vegetable? Broccoli and carrots with ranch - I like crunchy stuff

What do you like to do with Daddy? Go running with him. I am really fast at running.

What is your favorite thing to do with Mommy? Going on dates like shopping and to get ice-cream

What do you like most about having a brother? Reading books to him and loving him. He likes kisses a lot and he plays with me.

What is the worst part about having a brother? He comes in my room to do stuff to me when I want to play by myself. 

What do you like to do in your room? Play with my dolls, draw pictures and play Barbies. I make a lot of mess but it is fun. 

Who are your favorite friends? I like all my friends. They are all great and pretty!


Where do you want to go on a trip? California and Disney World


What do you like to do? Swim, play with my cousins and eat ice-cream 


What do you want to learn in kindergarten? How to read and do mathes!


If you had a dog, what would you name it? Rosie or Caroline. Maybe Suzy or Peppa.

Best part of summer? - Being in the sun but with sunscreen. I do not want to get burned up.


1 comment:

  1. The interview is perfection! So candid and honest and her sweet answers are too cute! These kiddos are growing up far to fast!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!