Friday, October 24, 2014

Gentry's Field Trip












Evie had her first field trip on Tuesday to Gentry's Farm! Of course, I was excited to go as a chaperone. We had a fun time - I love time with my big girl. 

She rode the bus and I rode with a friend. Henry and Eddie stayed home with a sitter. Henry really wanted to come along for the ride but siblings are not allowed. Henry will get his turn this weekend!

Evie's class is so sweet and well-behaved! They enjoyed themselves and it was really cute to watch them select their own pumpkins from the patch. Evie wanted a "baby pumpkin" and found the perfect one. I even picked a pumpkin! 

There is nothing better than a pumpkin patch on a beautiful fall day! 

1 comment:

  1. Sounds a lot like Emily's field trip! Couldn't agree more. Fun stuff!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!