Friday, July 26, 2013

Two Year Old Pictures!



Here's a few pictures of sweet Henry at his 2 year old photo shoot. Lindy did an amazing job capturing the personality of our little boy. We LOVE these! Can't believe that our little guy is 2. 

It's been a busy week getting back into the swing of things after a week away. I am taking the day off from the Internet tomorrow. That means that I will see you in a few days. My brain needs a break from all the stimuli of the dings and pings of my phone and the constantly changing screens of my computer.

Happy Friday, y'all!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, how adorable is he??!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are precious and make him look all little boy...not a bit of baby! I love his sweet grin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could he be any cuter? Does he have little freckles? Aubrey Lane has some already!

    ReplyDelete
  4. His two year old pictures are so sweet. She did a wonderful job.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!