Friday, May 11, 2012

Week in Review

I am on the road so this will be short.

Monday: I had a meeting so the kids went with me. We learned how to make Stromboli too. Yummy! Henry devoured it. Both kids took super long naps which gave me the chance to catch up on some things around the house.

Tuesday: Henry had a rough night so after we dropped Evie off at school we went to the doctor. He's growing molars and has a bronchial infection. I made dinner for a friend. Baked ziti makes so much that it was enough for two families plus a small one for us. Pinterest 5 Ingredient M&M bars for dessert. Delicious! I took Evie to a birthday party at Monkey Joe's. Henry had a ball but it was little much for us on a school day. I was feeling pretty stressed by the end of it. After I put the kids to bed, I met Kristin for a pedicure. Perfect way to end a wild day!

Wednesday: We stayed home and did a few things around the house. Evie helped me make some lemon cookies for a new Mama. Yummy! I am loving Pinterest. It's my online record of recipes. We played with our boys and then ate our ziti for dinner.

Thursday: Evie went to school for her last day. Our day got off to a rocky start with all three of us crying. It got a lot better! I ran a few errands then met Courtney at Puffy Muffin for lunch. Then, we headed to TJ Maxx for sunglasses.I picked up from school a little early and took her out for ice-cream to celebrate her last day of school. We played outside with our boys. I tried to pack some last night but seem to work better under pressure. Carl and I went to bed too late.

Friday: Both kids slept late! I frantically packed for our trip. We are on the way to Atlanta for our niece's First Communion. It feels like we were just at Mary's Baptism. Evie is over the moon excited about seeing her cousins. It's going to be a special night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!