Sunday, May 6, 2012

Weekend Wrap-up!









Remember the weekend full of plans, none of that happened. We just kept canceling things day by day! Evie seems to be feeling better as long we keep her dosed up on fever reducer. Henry sounds like a 90 year old man that has smoked his entire life.

Carl and I got a few things done around the house while we were home. I took Henry with me to the Cinco de Mayo party for just a little bit. It felt good to get out of the house for a bit. Evie woke up crying because she thought that she was missing out on cake. She did not seem to understand that cake is not on the menu at a Cinco de Mayo party. It was so hot that Henry and I came home hot and sweaty.

Courtney saved Evie some cupcakes so we walked across the street to get them. I had my Lilly dress on and Evie has become fascinated with Lilly too so she had to put her dress on before we could pick up the cupcakes. She took Christian his birthday present and we stayed a few minutes before coming back home.

I tried to get a few pictures of Henry but need work on this again without my three year old assistant.

We stayed home all morning and then ventured out for some lunch. Everywhere was busy and it seemed like a good idea to try something new. We had bubble tea and wraps. Henry enjoyed his grilled cheese but the rest of us were not impressed. I quickly decided that bubble tea was not for me and chose a coke instead.

Evie was exhausted and ready for nap time. I ran out to Target to get diapers for Henry and a few things for our beach trip.  She woke up sweating and fussy but felt better after she had her medicine.

We just hung out the rest of the afternoon. Our small group met for a picnic tonight so we had to cancel that too since Evie was not feeling great. Stormy weather is not the best picnic weather. Evie was impressed by the hail storm again and wanted to eat a piece of the hail. Don't worry, we told her that was not a good idea. Henry did not even notice that a storm was happening.

Hope y'all had a fabulous weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!