Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Random Ramblings

Not much going on here, folks! Just a few random rambles . . .

Long Necklaces: I totally get that long necklaces are in style but they are not practical for life with a baby. Henry twists and yanks it all day long then I get it caught on cabinet knobs and diaper bags. Those pretty necklaces might have to take a little hiatus for a few months.

Cookie Sheet: This is certainly not rocket science but most useful things are not. Try using a cookie sheet when your child is working on an art project or cooking with you in the kitchen. It will contain the mess making the whole experience much less chaotic for the Mama.

Click and Ship: I am a HUGE fan of Click and Ship. Sometimes, I go a few months without using it because I forget so maybe writing this will help me to remember. There is no need to wait in long lines at the post office anymore. Order some free boxes off the United States Postal Service website, set up an account and you are good to go! I'm betting that a mama came up with Click and Ship. Evie wants to be a "mail man girl" when she grows up so you better bet that I am going to do my part to keep them in business.

Unglued Mama: Have you been reading these new devotionals based on her new book? I am a big fan of Lysa TerKeurst. She is honest, funny and makes you feel like a normal Mama even on the hard days. I identified with her statement that feelings are indicators not dictators. It's up to the parent to have a good attitude not for the child to always do everything right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!