Sunday, August 25, 2013

Lately!









Another week has come and gone! Time is just flying now that we are back in school. It's hard to believe that this is our third week back in school.

We have been keeping busy with our new schedule plus trying to squeeze in workouts, play dates and fun outings. Evie is still in great spirits after school which allows us to venture out a bit. Henry is beyond exhausted on Tuesdays and Thursdays so we stick to parks or quick stops.

Henry and I are having a ball on Monday and Wednesdays while Evie is at school. Courtney and I worked out for a bit while the boys played at the Y. Henry thought that was so fun and then I took Henry to Shipwrecked for a play date with his little baby friends.

It's so much easier to just have one kiddo but I sure miss Evie. Kindergarten is going to be five days and it's a long day so this is good for us to prepare her for next year.

Fridays are our fun day although I overbooked this past Friday. We had a play date with The Porter's, picked up groceries, bought a present on the way to Andrew's party and then got home late from the party. We all hit the hay early that night but it was so fun to celebrate Sweet Andrew!

Saturday, I hosted a Sip and See for my friend Phaedra with some other friends. It was tad bit stressful getting ready for the big shindig so Carl took both kids to the pool. I thoroughly enjoyed two hours in the house by myself getting things accomplished.

Sunday, we just relaxed around the house trying to catch up on the week. Hope everyone has a terrific week!

1 comment:

  1. Glad everyone is doing well! You are awesome to be fitting in so much!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!