Sunday, February 12, 2012

Weekend Wrap-up!





We had a LAZY weekend at home! It was just what we needed. We literally did almost nothing. On Saturday, we made a quick trip to Home Depot to look at ovens and then came right back home. Henry seemed to be getting sicker so I called the doctor. He told me to try whatever it took to get Henry to sleep so he could get better. Henry was probably up 10 or 12 times on Friday night but he did so well last night. We took the pediatricians advice and treated him for all possible ailments. He took a steamy shower with me, then a warm bath, reflux medicine, teething medicine, antibiotic, and warm apple juice. We turned up the humidifier and put in a new vaporizer. Henry only woke up once! We did it all again tonight and are hoping for another good night.

Henry is feeling much better. Evie napped really well both days which gave me a chance to have a break. Hope your week gets off to a good start!

2 comments:

  1. I hope Henry continues to feel better so that you can get some sleep. I can't imagine getting up so often, but I'm sure Sam will be the opposite of Avery...a beautiful napper but up all night. I love your sticker letter idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get well soon...those ideas are even making me sleepy! zzzz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!