Wednesday, April 3, 2013

What I'm Loving Wednesday: Claus Porto, Carry on Warrior and Messy Faces!

I am so excited that it is finally April. March felt like the longest month of my life. I thought it would never end. Now, I'd be even happier if the weather felt like April. Anyway, at least it is April! Here's what I am loving this first Wednesday of April. 



Claus Porto: My thoughtful Mother in Law brought this for me last weekend as a little treat and it makes washing my hands a pleasure. It smells so delicious just like almonds and it so moisturizing. LOVE it!


Carry on Warrior: Unless, you have been living under a bridge - you know that Carry on, Warrior - Thoughts on Life Unharmed came out this week by Glennon Doyle Melton. I pre-ordered my copy and it arrived today at nap time. You better believe that my to-do list was tossed to the side while I sat down to read. It's so real, honest and raw that every woman can relate to her writing. Can't wait to get back to reading it tonight.


Stella & Dot Bags: I am so excited with the new line of Stella & Dot bags that are coming out next week. Even more exciting is that I have lots of hostess credit so that I can get my very own. When I flew to Raleigh, it was painfully obvious that I am desperately in need of a non-diaper bag to carry all my stuff. Now, I just have to decide which one to get since they are all so pretty!




Messy Faces: Henry and Evie had the messiest faces at dinner tonight. Carl and I thought they were adorable even covered in food. Evie had was covered in raspberries and Henry had spaghetti from head to toe. Love these sweet faces and rocking my sweet baby boy at bedtime fresh from a bath.

What are you loving on this wonderful Wednesday?

1 comment:

  1. I have a book club book to read but I think I'm going to put it off for Carry on Warrior. Those bags are great! I haven't updated my larger totes since my Vera days.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!