Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Little Buddy!









Dear Little Buddy,

   Tuesday mornings with you are so much fun! You keep me on my toes and everything is always an adventure. Tractors are always part of your agenda plus popsicles. Not much that a popsicle can't fix! Love that about you sweet boy - you sure do love your "pop pops." 

  I adore having you all to myself while sister is at school. It's easy to get lost in the chaos of life with two busy children and so good to have the chance to focus on you. Enjoying little boy things: walking slower, stopping to look at trucks and bugs along the way and giggles. Lots of giggles. You even like to tickle me now. It's the cutest thing ever to see you with a big grin saying "tickle, tickle, tickle."

Evie had me all to herself and you do not get that. I'll make it up to you one day when she is gone and you are still at home with us. There are plenty of perks to birth order. You will always be my baby boy. I treausre these days of lazy mornings outside soaking up the sun and cuddles in your rocking chair. Soon, you will be too busy for this and your little boy scent will fade and you will not let me cover you with kisses. Don't worry, I am enjoying it now.

Love,

Mama

2 comments:

  1. So sweet!!! He is so precious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...I loved reading this! Such sweet words. Love all of his cute expressions!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!