Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Brrr . . .it's cold outside!



It was 22 on the way to the doctor this morning at 8:30. YIKES, that is cold. Evie's doctor said it can take a long time for a cough to go away which I had already figured out. She's had it since November 18 but who's keeping track. Coughing drives me nuts but I know she cannot help it. Doctor suggested a humidifier ( I spared her the story of the frog), warm liquids, aspirating the nose and 1/2 tsp. of Clartin or  Zyrtec. Evie was not thrilled to be at the doctor but really liked it when the doctor checked out her new baby. She was relieved that her baby got a good report! Evie had her second flu shot so it was not a totally wasted visit.

   Naptime was back to normal today too which made me so happy! My three hour break makes a world of difference for both of us.

   Evie is loving the warm liquids. She had apple cider, hot chocolate and some tea in her "tea cup" that is really a tree cup. We had a great day at home making lots of messes, reading piles of books and snuggling on the couch.

1 comment:

  1. Glad her baby got a good report and I sure hope her cough goes away soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!