Thursday, May 7, 2009

Evie's Baptism


Evie was baptized on April 26 at St. Mark's Episcopal. We are so fortunate to have found such a wonderful church. It was a beautiful day and we celebrated with our family and close friends. Evie wore the same gown that I wore, my brother wore and my mom wore it. It's quite the antique - just kidding mom! Evie looked so pretty on her special day and was on her best behavior during church. We had everyone to our house for a brunch after the service. Our wonderful friend, Allison, came over early to set everything up for us. The best part was the delicious cake - it was vanilla bean with chocolate filling and buttercream frosting. MJ's Sugar Shack created the cake for us. If you live in Charlotte, head up to Davidson next week to try out her cupcakes at her shop on Main Street. Look for the pink awning. I need to plan another event soon so I can get another cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!