Saturday, May 16, 2009

Peanut Butter, Chocolate, Vanilla, Oh My!




YUMMY! MJ's Sugar Shack opened today. Take it from me the cupcakes are amazing! Allison went to check it out and got us some cupcakes! I sampled the chocolate with vanilla frosting and the vanilla with chocolate frosting. Delicious, moist and the best tasting cupcake I've had in a long time. They are not the most beautiful cupcakes but the taste more than makes up for it. Allison said it was crazy in there today! I am sure all the Lake Norman Mommies took the place by storm since we all LOVE her cakes. Can't wait to try it out. We are headed to Nashville tomorrow! Can't wait to see Maura and Tim and meet their sweet Abby. Couldn't resist this cute pic of Evie and her Daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!