Thursday, December 29, 2011

Sunny Days!







It was a gorgeous day in Nashville so we took the opportunity to play outside. Both kids had a blast and nap time was extra long which is always an added bonus.

I took Evie to a fun new play place this morning. We had a great time. It's so easy to take just Evie since she is pretty easy these days. Meltdowns are our biggest issue and we had none this morning. She did cry because she thought that I left her. Evie went down the slide and could not find me. Another mommy helped her find me and she was fine again.

We ran a few errands this afternoon and then headed out for some dinner. Nothing too exciting but it was fun! Best news of the month, Henry is not constipated anymore!

2 comments:

  1. My goodness I wish I lived in Nashville right now! It's -20 (-4 Fahrenheit) over here today! Glad to hear Henry's constipation has cleared up. Jessica was having some issues too and I was about to ask you for some advice.. but the prunes/pears/peas seem to have worked their magic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad Henry is feeling better. I am loving this warmer weather, but I am afraid sometime soon winter is going to arrive.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!