Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Preschool and Puffy Muffin



It has been a yucky rainy day with snow on the way. Evie and I went to visit a preschool. Our little neighbor, Christian, goes to this school. Evie thinks she knows all about the school since it is right next to her MMO. I pulled into the parking lot and she announced that it was "Evie's school." She peered in every window as we toured the school looking for her friend. We finally found him but I am not sure if he recognized us since we caught him off guard. All of these schools are wonderful but the school will choose us. We do not get to choose the school. Preschool is tricky but she will be fine at any of the schools in our area.


We had to get some prescriptions filled which was an experience since we have new insurance cards. I did not think we were ever going to get out of there. Santa brought me a gift card to Puffy Muffin so I treated us to chicken salad and rolls for lunch. Evie selected a few cookies for dessert. Thanks Poppy for such a thoughtful gift.


Evie napped for a very short time but was still quite happy. We made a cake together and then did a quick clean up. Evie is getting much more independent. She sat at her little table for close to 30 minutes drawing, reading, playing with magnetic dolls. I was so proud of her.


I took dinner to a friend with a new baby. Yikes! Are we ready for this? Ready or not, he will be here before we know it.

2 comments:

  1. Just yesterday I asked Steve the same thing: "are you ready to start all over with a new baby?". He quickly replied "Nope!". Ready or not, baby is coming! :)

    It'll be fun to read about everyone's baby #2 adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet day! Did you all get some snow?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!