Sunday, June 17, 2012

Lately . . .

Our computer is back! YEAH, I was lost without it between blogging, email, Pinterest even paying bills. Here's what we have been up to lately!

Ice-cream cones make great teething toys.


YUMMY! Evie's first ice-cream sundae complete with sprinkles, chocolate chips and whipped cream.


Can't believe this is my baby girl! She looks so big!


Evie is so excited to go on a date with her Daddy.

Henry hanging out on Daddy's head.

Henry loves grocery shopping!

7 years of marriage called for a date night!

Our favorite ballerina wanted in the picture too!

Sleeping Henry!

Favorite family activity is getting Henry to walk to us. Evie is especially proud of brother for "walking all by his self." It will not be long and we will have a walker on our hands.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! 7 years, how exciting! I think the daddy/daughter dates are too cute. I can't wait until Eric and Gracie can do that. I would freak out without my computer, I don't know how you did it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so glad you have your computer back! and i had to laugh at the ice cream cone...we just did the same thing! laney loved it (not that i doubted she would...it's pure sugar - ha!) i'm not sure if it's a good thing or a bad thing, but i find myself saying, "whatever works" much more with laney than i did with libbi :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!