Wednesday, June 6, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday

There's a few things that I am really loving right now so decided it'd be a good week to jump on the bandwagon.



1) International Delight Iced Coffee - YUMMY! My current favorite is mocha and it's just as good as the iced coffee at your local coffee shop. You know the coffee shop that does not even require you to get out of the car. This is even better, you do not even have to leave home. Tip: Pour some skim milk in with the IDIC and it will not be nearly as strong and it cuts down significantly on the calorie count. Best part is that it is still sweet and creamy even with the skim milk added to it. Find this in the dairy case with the liquid creamers.


2) Hydrangea: Beautiful! I am so excited that our hydrangea bush is blooming this year with huge bright pink flowers. Hydrangea blooms really brighten my kitchen! Our winter as so cold last year that we did not have any flowers. So glad, my favorite pink flowers are back.

3) Simply Lemonade with Mango: Refreshing and perfect for summertime. I have eliminated my daily coke and replaced it with this mixed with club soda.

4) Amazing floor cleaner: My kitchen floors are always filthy with a film of dried milk and drool. Thirty minutes with this cleaner and the film disappeared. It's a fabulous all-purpose cleaner made with ingredients that are most likely already in your pantry. Found it on Pinterest . . . obviously!


5) Too Faced Concealer: This stuff is miraculous and eliminates or at least minimizes dark under eye circles and other blemishes. It fools everyone into thinking that I got 12 hours of uninterrupted blissful sleep which has not been the case for nearly four years.


6) Kerastase Oleo-Relax Slim: Let's face it, lots of hair is not always a good thing. This product somehow manages to tame the immense volume of my hair without leaving my hair greasy. My hair tends to remain in a perpetual ponytail except on that rare day when I wash and dry my hair on the same day. Amazing results for my thick, coarse headful of hair.

So, there you go, just a few of my favorite things! Of course, these are two of my very favorites too!








4 comments:

  1. The iced coffee looks dangerous. You got me hooked on that other vanilla caramel creamer and I need to buy it by the gallon now! I'll have to try the concealer too, I like my Mac but it wears off too quickly. Cute pics of the sweeties:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love favorite things. I keep telling Ned about the Pinterest floor cleaner but I'm hesitant since ours are not laminate. I foolishly thought vacuuming would be all it would take, but we've got everything from food to little footprints on ours and it's driving me nuts. They make something similar to the Swiffer Wet Jet now but you add your own solution so I wonder if that would work. Going to have to try the hair product also. I have SO much hair! I've been growing it out some to weigh it down. I like the sweet babies at the end too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I noticed you have hardwood in your kitchen. I'm considering that in our next house (right now we have porcelain tile, but I'm concerned tile would be too cold since the kitchen is north facing). Would you recommend it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. love these! i'll have to try the floor cleaner...you just described our floors exactly! and i am impressed that you've eliminated your daily coke. i know i need to, but i just haven't brought myself to do it just yet. henry looks adorable...like a little politician - ha! :) precious boy! and evie is as cute as ever! isn't it fun now that they are interacting more?! (and more stressful, too - ha!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!