Thursday, November 19, 2009

Daddy's Home!

Evie and I had a busy morning. We went to Goodwill to drop off our donations, Fresh Market, Harris Teeter and Kindermusik. Evie had a great time at Kindermusik. She really likes the bells and the dances. I had no idea there would be so much dancing! Today, we waltzed and did a square dance. The babies love dancing and it's like a mini-workout for the mommy. Maybe I should try dancing when Evie gets cranky. Evie likes to visit with the other children and seems to be quite entertained.

Evie took her nap and when she woke up her friend Abby was here to visit. Maura and Abby were so sweet to come see us! They brought us some delicious cookies. I loved the Thanksgiving turkey ones. YUMMY! We had so much fun visiting and the girls had fun playing. Abby has learned to walk and it's so cute. It's hard to imagine Evie walking but all babies learn to walk at some point. I am in no rush! Hope to see Maura and Abby soon.

I took Evie outside to swing this afternoon. She loves to play outside and it's nice to get out of the house. Evie helped me clean her room. We have so much stuff! It was time to put away a lot of the baby stuff like bottles, burpclothes, toys and clothes. I got a little teary thinking about Evie growing up so quickly! It's hard to believe that she used to fit in those clothes. Now, they are packed away for our next baby.

Evie was super cranky this afternoon. Nothing would make her happy! She was trying to tell me something but I could not understand her language. We were both so happy to see her Daddy. Evie was kicking her legs and so happy to see him. She really likes to take things out of his shirt pocket. I think his chapstick was her favorite find. She went right to sleep. Let's hope for a better night of sleep for everyone. We are all exhausted. Nana and Ipop will be here tomorrow. We are looking forward to their visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!