Friday, November 27, 2009

Energizer Evie!


We had another long night with Evie. She woke up for the first time at 10:30. We put her in the bed with us again but it's hard to sleep with a 10 month old squirming around you. It is sweet to have her all cuddled up with us. I feel like I have been run over by a truck! It might be time for some sleeptraining.

My parents and brother came for lunch today. It was so good to see them especially since we were so close to them. Carl's parents live two hours from my parents. Two hours is nothing compared to an 8 hour drive. Evie loved having all of her grandparents in one place. She was too excited to take a nap. That made for a really long afternoon.

Lollie was sweet enough to take Evie while I had a little break. That helped a lot! I will post some pictures tomorrow of our day. I am not sure where the camera is and I am way too exhausted to look for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!