Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Play!






Evie and I stayed home all day. We had fun playing, reading, cleaning and doing some things around the house. She is so much fun and so helpful. I love how she mimics my every move from putting on lipstick to mopping the kitchen floor.

   We worked on stringing beads this morning and made a Valentine project. I bought the beads at a consignment sale and put them in the closet. We needed something fun today so I pulled them out. Evie had a blast with my close supervision workking on the beads. She only got mad once which is amazing considering that stringing beads is a difficult concept for many kiddos.

   We went to The C's house for dinner. It was delicious as usual and so much fun! I am so thankful to have such wonderful, sweet neighbobors in the same stage of life as us. They understand crazy dinners and busy schedules! Being around their little boys makes me so excited for longalls, cars and trucks and lots of adventure. Courtney was so sweet to give me some maternity clothes and a baby carrier. I LOVE knowing so many people that are done having kids because I am getting the good end of the deal!

     Evie was so excited to see her boys. She had been talking about them all day even passing out paper to them at the table this morning. They were not there but she was pretending! Evie ran all over their house trying to keep up with two boys. Evie decided that she was ready to go "night- night" while we were still there. She went to the bottom of the stairs and was waiting for me to take her upstairs. She repeated herself several times trying to persusade me. It was so cute! She must feel quite comfortable there. I have never seen her do that before. She keeps me entertained!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!