Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Peek a Boo Playtown

Evie slept late this morning and then we headed out for a long walk. Evie got mad because I dressed her in a cute Lilly dress and then decided it was too long so then I put another dress on her. She was not happy about that decision at all but she moved on to something else rather quickly. I had no idea that my 18 month old would have such an opinion about her clothes. We met our friends Jacob and Kristin at Peek a Boo Playtown this morning. It's a new indoor playcenter for toddlers and preschoolers. It was fun but we had coupons. I am still not sure if it is worth the admission price without a coupon. Especially since Jacob and Evie liked the doll stroller and grocery carts the best. We already have those things at our house! They did like the little cozy coupe cars so that was cute to see them driving.

  We stayed home the rest of the day and I tried to organize the upstairs a little. My little Tennessee tornado turns everything upside down so quickly that I can barely keep up.

   I met some friends for a Mom's Night Out and it was so delicious. We went to Sopapilla's which just won second best Mexican in Nashville. I had "Tres Tacos" (shrimp, beef and chicken)  and lots of guacomole. We had a great time. It was so nice to have a little time with other moms without our kids but guess what we talked about . . . our kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!