Monday, October 3, 2011

Pumpkin Playdate!




Evie was so thrilled to see her boys this morning at a pumpkin play date. Courtney did a great job and was so brave to have that many children running through her house. Evie had a blast painting her pumpkin. She concentrated for a long time making sure that her pumpkin was just perfect. I was pretty surprised that she put so much effort into it. Since, she is not known for extended painting sessions.

I enjoyed some delicious dairy-free pumpkin bread and had fun chatting with the other moms. Henry has not had a great day. He has not been eating or sleeping much at all! Let's hope tomorrow will be better. At least, he is still quite happy for not eating or sleeping. He smiles so much and just kicks his feet. Carl and I just finished some delicious shrimp and grits. Now, it's time for bed.

4 comments:

  1. Evie's pumpkin shirt is adorable! I hope Henry has a good night and a better day tomorrow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute and fun idea for a party! We've had days like that with Jessica too.. I hope Henry feels better soon!

    p.s. I can't seem to view Courtney's blog anymore and I don't know how to get in touch with her, so could you pass along my email address (nthibode@gmail.com) so that she can send me an invitation to her blog (but only if she wants to, of course!). Thanks Jennifer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun idea! I love that she took it so seriously. Now if only I could figure out how to incorporate that into my son's birthday party next weekend!? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Guess who wants to paint pumpkins at my house? What a great idea! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!