Saturday, September 10, 2011

Saturday!





We had a lazy day at home! Carl and Evie played outside a lot and Henry slept while I cleaned. Evie took a super long nap and I had to wake her up to go to a birthday party at My Gym. Sam turned 2 and we had such a blast. Evie loved it! Maybe, I need to sign her up for some classes in a few months when Henry is a bit older. It was fun to get out with just Evie while Henry stayed home to watch football with his Daddy.

Carl and I are having date night for the first time in 3 months! We are so excited to have a chance to finish a conversation and enjoy some yummy food that someone else cleans up for us. Evie will be asleep and the babysitter should have no problems with little Hen. He might not even notice that we are gone since he sleeps all the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!