Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Whirlwind Day!

Evie, please smile for the camera and this is what I get! She sure looks cute in her Growing up Garnet Hill Dress. I love these clothes. Too bad they do not come in my size.

Evie wanted some ice-cream before school and she was quite upset that was not a choice. She has started saying, "Ohhhhh" like she is a teenager whenever she does not get her way. It's cute but not cute enough for icecream at 8:45 in the morning!

Smiling for the camera with the promise of a treat afterschool!

Evie's first taste of candy corn! I think she likes it just like her Daddy.

Washing cabinets is her new favorite activity along with watering the plants. She asks to do these tasks multiple times a day. I can send her to your house next!

All smiles for Pooh!

Henry still likes having his picture taken . . . Evie just wanted to watch her movie!
We had a busy day! Evie had school so Henry took off with me to run lots of errands. We were able to accomplish so much. Henry was so proud to help out his Mommy. Then we met the other moms with Tuesday/Thursday preschoolers at the park for lunch. It was fun getting to know some new faces but my time without Evie is so precious. I am not sure if I want to give up my time for lunch. On Wednesday's, they get together with the kids for playdates. Evie's social calendar is quite full and sadly her social calendar is our social life! Henry did not make a peep for the first few hours then he decided that he was ready to eat. I can understand that because I am cranky when hungry too. It is amazing how easy it is to take him places. He sleeps a lot or takes in the scenery - much easier than those early weeks before his reflux was under control.

Evie was in the best mood when we picked her up from school. She had sponge-painted an apple and was so impressed with her art skills. We came home and all watched a movie together. It makes me laugh because Evie did not watch television until she was almost 2. I am a bit of a stickler for those American Academy of Pediatrics guidelines but am being more relaxed with Henry. He's so little that a movie with his sister should be okay. Evie loved watching Pooh with her brother. It went well except when Henry almost got clunked on the head by a sippy cup. We had a little chat about babies heads and that they are really soft so it's important to be careful. Not sure how much of that Evie got because she announced that his head was fuzzy. You got to give her points for that one . . . pretty good observation for a two year old.

Anyway, we did a few things around the house while we anxiously waited for Daddy to come home! I am always happy to see Carl but especially on Tuesday and Thursday because Evie is tired from school. That makes it a bit more difficult to keep her entertained.

I am exhausted so it's off to bed for me! whirlwind

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!