Friday, October 30, 2009

Pumpkin Carving!




Evie and I were glad to get back in our routine today. We had lots to put away so Evie got into some things while I was working. She pulled every tissue out of a Kleenex box. Carl said he would get me a new box for my birthday. She investigated the contents of the fridge and then clapped each jar of spice with glee. It's going to be interesting getting unpacked in our new house. Luckily, both sets of grandparents are coming to help us when we move in. Our house in North Carolina closed succesfully today so that is a HUGE relief.

We were so excited to carve our first Jack-o-Lantern with Evie. She has loved pumpkins all month and spends a lot of time patting her pumpkin. Evie really liked the insides of the pumpking and thought it was really cool when Carl carved her pumpkin. It turned out very spooky and made her a little nervous. She really enjoyed the carving process but was not so interested in the final product.

It's raining really hard and it's such a relaxing sound. I hope the rain goes away in time for my little pumpkin to enjoy her first Halloween.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!