Friday, September 4, 2009

Just another day with Evie

Evie has not been the happiest little camper today. She slept all night . . . again! However, she has had two super short naps which makes her C.R.A.N.K.Y.! I spent more time trying to get Evie to sleep than she did sleeping. Some days are like that but she sure is sweet.

Evie was so excited to be at Walmart! She was craning her neck and trying to leap in the cart with the food. Everything was so interesting to her. She is so curious and likes to be in the middle of everything. I used to wonder why my friends with children went after the kids were asleep. Now, I know! It's so much easier and faster without Evie. It was super easy when she was in her little carrier and slept through the shopping trip but those days are over.

Evie and I went to look at a drop-off childcare place near our house. It has won awards from Parenting magazine and the owner also owns a cleaning company. I was not totally impressed but sometime I may need a place for Evie to go. She seemed to like it but that was from the comfort of my arms. She was so interested in looking at all the kids and figuring out what they were doing.

Hope everyone has a great start to the 3 day weekend! It's time for pizza and some relaxation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!