Monday, May 10, 2010

Charlotte!

Evie was ready to go bright and early when I went in to get her this morning at 5:30. She rolled right over, stood up and wanted to be lifted out of her crib. Carl dropped us at the airport and I took Evie to eat breakfast. I was a little nervous because she started crying as we were getting on the plane but she was fine once we made it past first class. She did not make a peep! We had a nice little trip. She read her books, pointed at the airplane wings, checked out a crying toddler and snuggled with me. I am so proud of her! Evie's Ipop was waiting for her at baggage claim and we made our way back to the house. Evie napped for a few minutes in the car which probably gave her the idea that she was done with napping for the day. She was sooooooooo excited to see her puppy dogs and has been getting licked ever since. Evie holds her hand out for Gracie to lick her but does not like to share her snacks. We had a no nap day although she may have slept for a few minutes in her crib. She did really good without her nap since she had so much to look at and so many people to play with her. Evie should be exhausted because she has slid down her slide probably fifty times. She LOVES it and has had fun with her new toys. My dad and I ran a few errands with her this afternoon. Evie was so happy to see her Uncle Ben and Nana! She ate a really good dinner and really liked Nana's rice. Maybe because it had gravy on it! Evie had fun hanging out with everyone tonight and hopefully she can catch on her sleep tonight!

1 comment:

  1. Have fun visiting home! I saw your mom driving around town last weekend when I was home. Would love to plan a time to visit Gastonia together so we can catch up!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!