Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Black and White Wednesday


Posted by Picasa

It's Black and White Wednesday over at The Long Road to China . I just love this beautiful picture of Evie. It's one of my favorites that I have taken with my new camera. I have just recently learned how to convert my own pictures at home. It's so easy so I am not sure why I never tried it before. Evie looks like such a big girl in this picture. Black and white pictures are my favorite. They really capture the beauty of the person especially in children!

3 comments:

  1. Evie is beautiful!! What an adorable picture of your precious girl:)

    Thanks for playing along!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Evie is adorable, the B&W makes her eyes pop!!
    Love this shot. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!