Saturday, February 13, 2010

Discovery Center and Bojangles!

Today was a better day! Here's a picture of Evie from Heart Day last year! Boy, has she changed - she was not nearly as cute as I thought she was. HA!

We went to the Discovery Center in Murfreesboro. It was so much fun. Evie has not been since the Tiny Town opened. They have a little Home Depot, Post Office, Kroger, music studio and kitchen. Evie loved it. I think the music studio was her favorite although she liked the obstacle course too. It was so fun to take her somewhere and see her walk everywhere. I usually hold her when we are out and about. Evie continues to be fascinated by big girls and had fun sorting food in the grocery store with a big girl.

We really miss Bojangles living in Middle Tennessee. They have one in Murfreesboro so of course we had to stop and get some while we were in the area. Nothing is better than a ham biscuit and some french fries. Evie was not as impressed with the biscuits as she was the last time. All Southern girls love biscuits - even if they pretend that they don't - so we will have to work on that with Evie.

I had to go to the eye doctor this afternoon. It's a good thing that I went there before going to get a Tennessee license because I probably would not have passed the vision test. Evie did not nap so she was ready for bed at 6:30. I made some chicken piccata for dinner. Delicious - I love all things lemon. We are supposed to get some more snow tonight and into tomorrow! El Nino, I'm glad you only come every few years! Baby Boy - it's time to go back where you came from.

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment!