Thursday, April 1, 2010

Worn Out!

Evie is non-stop these days. Here are just a few things she has done today: lost a shoe at Kindermusik, put shoe polish in the dryer along with a sharpie, unrolled an entire roll of toilet paper, sat on the dishwasher door, threw a fit at HT for grapes, pulled down her garland and almost ate a tack. Her latest trick is getting into her rocking chair. She even enjoys standing in it which I feel sure is not a safe choice. Most of the day is spent re-directing her. It's been one of those days and I am worn out!

I handed her over to Carl when he got home and he even thinks she is a handful. She hung up the phone on her Uncle Kurt. She is a spirited child but really does mean well. I am so glad she is so sweet and lovable otherwise it would be even harder to keep up with her. Outside is the best place for her. She played for 30 minutes with her sand and water table which gave me a nice break. I need to get her a hat since the sun is so strong. It was 86 degrees today and absolutely beautiful!

I took a picture of her sleeping this morning but the camera is in her room so no picture today!

My Aunt Libby sent me some Grandma's Stain Removal from Mary Jo's in Gastonia. That is some good stuff, it got me on a roll and I was able to get a few stubborn stains out. She sent Evie a sweet bunny that she adores!

I cleaned my oven this morning. What a mess! I have never lived in a house long enough to need to clean the oven. Ammonia was supposed to do the trick. I decided that if it said a 1/2 cup than 2 cups would be better! It was the worst smell and I about passed out cleaning the inside of the oven. Now, it might be clean enough to try the self-cleaning cycle on the oven. I am definitely not Suzy Homemaker!

2 comments:

  1. Woah, when did you get a new blog design? I read everything in Reader usually, so I haven't seen this. Didn't you just have another one!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is SO HARD to read when you type in pink & green! How about some darker colors!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!