Thursday, July 16, 2009

Temperature Thursday

Look how much Evie has grown in the last month! Evie had her first temperature today! It was 101.2 but she seemed fine. It was from her shots yesterday. Her face crumpled multiple times today but she did not have the energy to really belt it out.

We went to our last Gymboree today. Evie was sad to say goodbye to her sweet teacher Ms. Beth. The prop today was these little noisemakers and Evie did not like them. Not sure why but it was not her thing!She slept on the way home and when we got home she was still sleepy. So I put her in the crib and she slept for an hour. Then she slept on the way to see her Great Grandmother. She was not exactly thrilled when I stopped the car to take her in but she settled down. Mamaw was excited to see Evie.

Then Evie and I went to Nana and Ipop's house for dinner. I will miss living close to my parents but the chances are we will not live in Nashville forever. Evie and I plan to be very busy next week to help us make the transition to living in Brentwood. We will be back in a few weeks for Lindsay's shower. Can't wait to celebrate with Lindsay! Baby James will be here soon.

1 comment:

  1. We pronounce it where it rhymes with Chevy too :o) I hope she doesn't hate me when/if people say it wrong....oh well, I love the name! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!