Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Torrential Tuesday

When it rains in Nashville . . . it really rains! It pours and puddles in the roads. Evie and I had to pull over because it was raining so hard that I could not even see. Not sure Evie noticed since she was asleep. We got a new battery in my car today! I was relieved that it was not a big problem. Evie was happy as a lark to sit in her carrier while I waited for my car. She is really turning over a new leaf. I think she likes to sit up and see what's going on around her.

Evie and I went back to Little Gym for our class with the real teacher. I liked it so much better. We are trying Gymboree on Thursday and then we will decide what is best. Evie did flips, rolls, practiced standing and played with her sticks. Her teacher Ms. Janette used to be a Titan cheerleader so she's great with gymnastics. Evie LOVED her and smiled the whole time.

Evie took a great nap and then we went to the grocery store. People kept stopping us to look at Evie and tell me how cute she is. Very sweet but it slows us down a lot! I was worried we were not going to make it out to the car before it started pouring again. However, I am learning that babies bring out the best in everyone even cranky men at the drycleaner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!