Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Waiting Wednesday

Evie and I had an early start to our day. She was ready to go at 6:45! We played with her stacking cups and she had some cereal with apples, bananas and pears. YUMMY! Then she took a 2 hour nap. After her nap, we went to Chick Fil A for lunch. I noticed this morning that CVS had charged us too many times for my prescription. So, I told Evie to prepare for a long wait. We were there for an hour because we were waiting for the manager to get back. Then we waited for the clerk and then we waited for the pharmacist. The pharmacist was very professional and wanted to help so finally I got refunded. It was an ordeal but $25 is $25 so it was worth it.

We came back for nap time and then went to the bank. Nothing too exciting! Carl got home kind of late but he enjoyed watching Evie eat her watermelon from the mesh feeder! She got really made when we took it to give her more. I am noticing she does not like it when you take things away from her! She's going to have to get used to that.

Gotta go one of my favorite movies from childhood is on: Overboard!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!