Friday, July 31, 2009

Frugal Friday

I am so proud of my grocery shopping today! I saved so much money just by purchasing items on sale. My total was around $64 and I saved $47 but I am too lazy to go get the receipt - just trust me that it was a succesful trip. Evie enjoyed eating my list while I tried to remember what was on it. We got some high dollar items on sale such as ribs, steak, trashbags, dishwasher detergent etc. Harris Teeter is having a special this week where if you are an EVIC member you can save $10 off of your purchase of $50 or more. Pretty good deal especially with all the sale items too. BE, Before Evie, I was much better clipping coupons - not so much anymore. There are too many other things to do. I will skim the paper to see if there are any diaper coupons but that's about it.

Evie and I just ran a few errands today. Nothing too exciting. It's been a LONG day because she had two SHORT naps. I have been tracking her feeding and sleeping this week to find a pattern. Every day, this week she was mostly on track within 30 minutes to an hour but today was a whole different story. I guess once she got off her schedule she could not get back on. Her naps were less than an hour and she did not fall asleep in the car either. She got up about 6:30 - kinda early but not too bad. However, she fell right to sleep once her head hit her crib.
Just had our Friday pizza and now I am seriously thinking about going to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!