Thursday, July 23, 2009

Touring Thursday




This was our busiest day yet in Tennessee. Evie was up 3 times between 6:30 and 6:30 this morning! AHHH - let's hope that does not happen again tonight. Mommy is so tired!
Evie and I took a little nap together. Then we headed to Murfreesboro this morning to Maura's house. It was great to see both Maura and Abby. Maura made a delicious chicken salad. I took some cookies from the Puffy Muffin - the M&M were my favorite! YUMMY! Evie and Abby enjoyed playing. After lunch. we went to the Discovery Center. Maura and I were both really impressed. They had lots of stuff for kids to do. Maura commented that it is very boy friendly which is unusual in those types of places. I am looking forward to going back there once the Tiny Town opens for Evie's size. A children's museum just opened in Greenville near Carl's parents - I cannot wait to take Evie! So much fun!

Evie was tired but content when we left the museum. Once, I got on 840, Evie decided it would be fun to scream for 45 minutes. I stopped twice to make sure that she was okay. Once we got home, she was fine! Then we headed to meet our realtor to check out a few houses so we could get a feel for the area. I was surprised about the one that I liked the most! Let's hope our house sells soon.
Evie was a trooper as we looked at the 3 houses. She made herself at home in the house that Carl and I both liked. She began screaming again as we pulled away from the last house. She was hungry and tired. We fed her and then she went to sleep. By this time, Carl and I were ready to eat but did not want to risk going out to dinner so sandwiches from Publix worked out nicely!

Evie held a potato chip while we ate and then I put her down. Tomorrow, we are going to try to make it to Stroller Strides - a walking exercise program for moms with their babies and then we have a trial class at My Gym. Keeping busy has made our first week in Brentwood go by so fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!