Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Mrs. Wishy-Washy!




One year ago today was my due date for Evie! I remember going to the doctor and she helped Evie along with a little procedure that helps many mothers go into labor naturally. Dr. Gorsuch was right because about 36 hours later my water broke and the rest is Evie!

Our tile is complete and it looks great. He will complete the painting tomorrow and may have to come back for a quick touch-up on Friday depending on drying time. Rich may be painting our kitchen too if he does a good job in the laundry room. He is so reasonable and is a hard worker. I think we are really going to enjoy this room. My washing machine has been going non-stop since he left. I feel like Mrs. Wishy Washy! Evie loved playing in the mountain of laundry. Evie was not interested in her morning nap today! Highly unsual for her but she slept 45 minutes later than usual too. Babies are so hard to figure out since they keep changing! We went to run a few errands and then headed home to check out the progress.

Evie napped and I spent forever on the phone with Comcast. I think the guy was in India but he finally offered to do a live chat with me which helped tremendously since I could not understand him at all! Craziest thing is I am still not sure the problem has been resolved. My Bellsouth email is having some issues with our Comcast cable. Maybe Comcast is trying to tell me something!

Carl came home to see us before heading out for another dinner meeting! Evie was thrilled to see her Daddy. She usually sees him in the morning before he leaves for work but since she slept late that did not happen. They sure were happy to see each other.

I sold a few things off Craig's List this week. Selling sure is fun especially when the item is no longer needed and is taking up space. It's an easy way to make a few bucks to then spend on my new house. One thing, I am learning about moving is things do not always work the same way. Some things, I loved in our last house and do not like at all here.

We were supposed to go to MOPS this morning but it did not work out. Once, I figured out that Evie was not going to nap, it was too late for MOPS. That's okay, I do not like leaving her in the nursery and Evie does not like it either. We joined the MOMS (Moms offering Moms support) of Brentwood group this week and have our first event next week. It's a discussion with Ms. Cheap from the local newspaper. She's going to teach us how to coupon and save money on household items! I can't wait this is right up my alley!

1 comment:

  1. Your laundry room looks great! I would love to have a room for my laundry. Ours is in a closet here. It all looks great! What color will you paint it?

    I bet you are going to start a coupon binder! I save so much w/ coupons. You are going to LOVE TN but it takes time.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!