Friday, January 15, 2010

Project Complete!




Our laundry room is finished! We are really happy with it. I think it's the nicest room in the house with fresh paint and flooring. It needs some prints on the wall and a window treatment.

Evie was so excited to see her Nana and Ipop when she woke up from her morning nap. My dad and I had to go pick up the cake and get another gallon of paint. Evie stayed here to play with Nana. They had way more fun here!

Evie rested a bit in her crib and we cleaned for the party. I am a little behind because of the laundry room project. Everything is back in it's place and we are getting closer to being ready for Evie's big day.

I am still shocked that my baby is going to be 1! Last year, this time I was in labor waiting patiently for my sweet girl. I was in labor for 24 hours when she finally made her appearance into the world at 1:33 AM. Epidurals are marvelous things and I felt good. We were so excited to meet our blonde, blue-eyed beauty. Carl and I were so surprised to have a blonde baby. Both of us had assumed that she would be a brunette like me. Evie has been full of surprises even from the very beginning!

1 comment:

  1. It looks really good! I hope Evie has a fantastic birthday! I was so surprised when Aubrey came out with blonde hair too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!