Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Evie reads and coffee with friends



Evie took a really long nap this morning. I had to wake her up so we could go meet some friends for coffee. We went to The Factory to meet for coffee at the Frisky Berry. I had a caramel latte and it was wonderful! Evie and I met Amanda and Logan (8 months) from Little Gym. Amanda also invited her friend Carol and Cassidy (4 months) to join us. They know each other from the Williamson County Housewife group that I recently joined. We had a great time chatting and the babies enjoyed playing. Evie even shared her keys with Logan. It's so fun to see how much the babies interact with each other. They really enjoy each other as much as the moms enjoy each other. After coffee, I went to Constant Craving to get a sandwich to go. It's located in the factory as well. I can't wait to go back with Carl. What a fun spot!

Evie was exhausted from playing with her new friends so we she went right to sleep.

Alicia called me with great news this morning. Her house is under contract! I am so happy for them and this is a good sign for us too. It seems the market may be slowly turning.

Isn't Evie so cute reading Goodnight Moon? She loves books just like her Mama! I used to read a book per day in the summers. Not so much anymore. Now, I read Sleep Solutions, Healthy Habits for Sleep, Baby Wise, The No-Cry Sleep Solution. Are you seeing a pattern here? Evie is doing much better with her sleep. She's a trooper for as many places as she has slept in her life. I think she is doing great with the transition.

We went to the park for a walk when Carl got home. There was even a breeze - it was very nice. Dinner was Chile Burrito and Evie did great. Give her a straw, a cup lid or some napkins and she's entertained. I think we wore her out because she crashed tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!