Thursday, August 20, 2009

Rainy Day

We did not have any plans today and it has been so wonderful! Evie and I just cleaned the house, played and worked on a few projects. It was such a great day.

I did not take my camera with me over the weekend so we had a little photo shoot right before it started raining. Evie was very cooperative once I took her sign away. Guess, I will just have to remember that it was her 7 month picture.

Evie HATES the vacuum cleaner. She puts her hands up and cries unless I hold her. Now, that's a workout holding her and trying to clean the house.

Lindsay found that her dresser for Baby James was damaged in transit. This makes 3 different pieces of furniture that have arrived damaged! She used The Land of Nod - a reputable company known for quality items. Carl and I had a great experienced with the company but I am not so sure I'd order from them again.

Evie slept much better last night. She went to sleep around 7 and woke up at 12 and 5 but then went back to sleep until 7:30. I feel great today. Five hours of sleep in a row feels like a full night of sleep after the last few weeks with Evie but it's all worth it when I see this face in the morning. Notice her Glow-worm and her Raffi. She falls asleep with Raffi and then plays with the Glow-worm once she wakes up. What a cutie!

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    My name is Amber and I'm a friend of Allison's (urban farm wife) from grade school and high school. I've been enjoying your blog!

    I noticed on today's post that it looks like you have a mesh crib bumper for Evie? I was wondering where you found it? I haven't put a bumper on my baby (Autumn's) crib but have been wanting one and wanting to find a mesh one.

    Any help you can give me would be much appreciated! Hope you're enjoying your new digs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!