Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Adventures with Evie

Evie woke up bright and early at 5:30 this morning with a smile on her face ready to start her day! After all, that was 6:30 her time. Luckily, she went back to sleep for a little bit after Carl went to work. Then we went to breakfast and for a walk. She had a long nap!

We went to the mall around noon to get some lunch and pass the time. Evie and I were stopped by a woman to take a survey. Normally, I say no thank you and keep going about my business. Since, we were just killing time and it was only supposed to take 15 minutes so we went into the survey room. Of course, as soon as I sit down, Evie decides to fill her diaper VERY loudly! I figure she is okay and keep going on the survey. Then she gets a little fussy a few minutes later so I try to pick her up until I notice she is covered in a brown liquid - front and back! I tell the survey lady that I have to go change Evie and that I will be right back. We go into the bathroom and get Evie (and the stroller) cleaned up.

Thank goodness I had an extra outfit with me. That makes two dirty outfits in less than 24 hours- normally not a problem but we have no washing machine at the hotel. After, I clean Evie up, we go back into the survey room - the lady was thrilled to see us! I am sure she thought that we would not come back. I collected my $7 and was told that I could come do a survey anytime I wanted. Evie keeps me on my toes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!