Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Terrific Tuesday

Evie loves to look at herself in the mirror.
Evie drinking some ice water.

Evie and I had a great day! We had Gymboree. I was thinking to myself that it was so quiet in class then our wild mother came in with her baby. The quiet was gone but she keeps us laughing with her crazy antics. Her son is around 4 months and weighs 30 pounds! Yes, you read correctly thirty pounds. Ms. Beth, the teacher, was holding Evie so I held Parker. WOW, what a difference. He's a chunk! I forget he's so much younger than Evie because he is so big! He's already wearing 9 and 12 month clothes. He's a big guy but as cute as can be.

Ipop came to see Evie today. He brought his new springer spaniel, Gracie with him. Evie really likes Gracie and Gracie is not so sure about Evie. She gets really worried when Evie cries. My Dad said Gracie was looking at the monitor to see where Evie was when she was crying. Thanks for coming to visit us today!

Evie did not want to take a bottle again today. So I decided to give her a cup, she drank a little bit out of Carl's old Master's cup. I was so excited and thought we were making progress so I went to get her some sippy cups with a straw. Several people suggested that might work since she likes her paci. Not so much! We will keep working on it so Evie can have a babysitter at some point in her first year of life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!