Monday, June 22, 2009

Just another Manic Monday


Evie took a great nap for 2.5 hours this morning and only woke up once last night. YAY! She had a HUGE blowout today at Lauren's house. Thank goodness, Lauren's a Mommy too. Candice, this was 10 times as bad as the one at Northlake. Solid food makes for some crazy diapers! Evie did not seem to mind.
We had a showing today! No news yet so we will see what happens. The best news of the day is that Evie drank 4 oz. from a glass - the type you drink juice from at your Grandmother's house. Some got on her but more got in her. Progress! Maybe she doesn't like plastic. Evie went down super easy tonight since she only had two catnaps this afternoon. Sleepy baby!
Caveat: I write this blog more for me than for my readers so I can remember my life with Evie. Especially since I remember so little from her early days except lots of crying, lots of feeding and lots of being up in the night; but I would not trade it for the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!