Thursday, June 11, 2009

Thundering Thursday

Evie is ready to go home! She seems to be teething . . . again and is fussy. It's a 60% chance of thunderstorms and it has been thundering some. We have only left once to go next door to Jonathan's Bar and Grille. If you are ever in Franklin and have a baby with you - DO NOT GO! I did not want to sit at a table myself and figured since it was lunch that I would just order at the bar and maybe get it to go. I am at the bar trying to decide what to do - Evie is happy because it's so loud. The waitress comes over and tells me that, "the owner goes kinda crazy with babies in the restaurant and for me to order my food to go and then go sit in the hall."

I felt very discriminated against! Our friend, Katherine, had a similar experience happen in downtown Nashville. Maybe it's some type of law here - not sure but it's not like a 4 1/2 month old is at risk for underage drinking.

Evie is finally asleep! She is out of sorts. I am sure she will feel better when she is back at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!