Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Another busy day . . .


We are always so busy! Evie took a great morning nap from 9-11. Then we met, Jack and his mom, Michele for lunch at Jason's Deli. I met Michele on Lake Norman Mommies. Her screen name is super catchy - TeacherMommy so I knew that I'd like her. She's really sweet and her little Jack is so cute. I met them last summer when Jack was younger than Evie.

Nana came to babysit Evie while I went to the doctor. Evie was pretty fussy this afternoon even in the car. Nana feels a tooth! We've been saying she's teething but have not seen any yet. We took Evie on a ride to get her to sleep - it works like a charm. We even went to MJ's Sugar Shack, while we were in the neighborhood. We had Key Lime cupcakes with lime curd and buttercream frosting! Yummy!

Nana got Evie a cute little outfit. It's a smocked one piece and it's so adorable and soft. Can't wait to see Evie in it later this summer. Evie says: Thanks for coming Nana and I love my outfit.

The biggest news of the day is that Evie flipped her whole body from one end to the other of her crib and changed directions completely. Raffi made the move with her. Can't leave him behind! She was so excited that she could not go to sleep. I had to pat her a little to get her to calm down. She's down for the count now! Picture is from last week at the Mellow Mushroom - her feet are a great source of entertainment for Evie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!