Tuesday, June 23, 2009

It Happens!


Evie took a 2.5 hour nap again! YAY! She was so happy when she woke up that she decided to drink out of her glass again. We went to Gymboree. See the picture of Parker, her 30 pound friend. He will be 4 months on July 9. He's so BIG but very cute. His mom told us today that she does not know how to cook at all. She even blew up her microwave. Pretty funny!

Evie was so tired when I put her down for her nap. I could hear her chatting to herself after twenty minutes I came up to check on her. When, I first saw her I was so proud of her for rolling to her belly. Until I saw that, she had pooped from one end of the crib to another. It was on her clothes, her sheet, her Raffi, her blanket and the mattress pad! What a mess! I got her all cleaned up and put her back in the crib. She keeps me on my toes. Carl asked if I took a picture. Not sure anyone would want to see that. The funny part is that I remember hearing stories like this about other people's babies and thinking that would never happen to me! HA - it happens to the best of them. We've learned never say never with Evie.

Alicia, our sweet neighbor, came over to visit with us. It was so nice to have adult conversation. Evie really likes Alicia! She showed Alicia how she drinks out of a glass for about 2 sips and then she tried a few bites of food. We will keep trying! My friend, Krystal, told me about another type of sippy cup to try so I will head to Target in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!