Saturday, June 20, 2009

Lindsay comes to visit


Evie was so excited for Lindsay and her parents, Andy and Jane to come visit today. They brought cupcakes! YUMMY! She spit up a few times for them too. Good times here in the Niemeyer house. Thanks for coming! It was so good to see you. We can't wait to meet Baby Horton. He will be here before you know it.

We had our first showing today. I had just put Evie down for a nap when they called so we did not leave. Evie woke up while they were here. Who knows maybe Evie will sell our house? She's pretty cute!

Evie did not want to take a nap. She did not even sleep in the car as we drove to Sonic in Mooresville. I needed a Cherry Limeade. YUMMY! Half Price Happy Hour makes it even better. We got two for 1.62 - can't beat that.

Paisley and her parents came for dinner. We made ribs with my special homemade sauce. It makes enough for several rounds of ribs. Delicious!

I went to Target after I put Evie to sleep. It was nice to have a break but I missed Evie. Of course, I got her a little treat - some pop links. She's doing better with her cup! Let's hope she keeps improving. Well, I need to go get busy with my dessert for Father's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!